Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: basic scratch script

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi there,

I have submitted a request to the ZenDesk support folks but am posting here too as time is of the essence.

How can I create a basic scratch script for the Rane Twelve?

I am unable to use the default supported Rane Twelve settings for the controller for my purposes and must instead use Bome MIDI Translator Pro and the MIDI signal passing from the Ranes through it to VDJ 2020.

So far I can only scratch in ONE direction, regardless of the platter direction being pushed or pulled.
I am using "ns7_platter" along with "scratch +1.0ms" or "scratch -1.0ms"

In effect I need a script that would do something like "scratch +/-1.0ms" but that bit of code does not work itself.

geposted Fri 17 Jan 20 @ 4:47 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Why do you need to use Bome Midi Translator?

geposted Fri 17 Jan 20 @ 4:58 pm
i am unable to use the default Rane Twelve mapping because i dont want VDJ to own exclusive control of the MIDI signal coming from the Ranes. i need to share the MIDI signal with VDJ and Houdini for the animation. Houdini has a MIDI in and out port allowing you to use MIDI devices to control 3D models and other types of animation. i am already doing it with Denon SC3900 turntables along with Serato DJ but the Denons have 2 MIDI outs, one over USB and one over RCA so i do not face the same issue as with the Ranes that have only a single USB MIDI out

geposted Fri 17 Jan 20 @ 5:17 pm
the Denons have sticker drift while the Ranes are conpletely precise, for beat juggling purposes

geposted Fri 17 Jan 20 @ 5:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)