Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Gemini Gxm/ Macbook Air 2015(Catilina)/Virtual Dj 8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I recently moved from a windows machine to a macbook. The 2015 macbook air is running Catilina when I downloaded VDJ 2020 it installed the v8. When I plug in the usb from the GXM it asks if I want to use the sound card on the Gxm and I select it but it does not do anything. The settings will not show GXM as a option for sound card. I checked the usb port and it show that the GXM is connected, I updated the GXM firmware and it is up to date. If i plug the same set up into my desktop windows the sound card in the GXM is recognized and plays through the back of the GXM unit. Currently with the macbook air VDJ will only play through the headphone jack using the internal sound card and output. any help would be appreciated

geposted Thu 27 Feb 20 @ 3:12 pm

geposted Thu 27 Feb 20 @ 7:10 pm
I have all enabled, I am able to use the software but it seems my Macbook Air is not accessing my sound card, It won show up in the soundcards in settings

geposted Sat 29 Feb 20 @ 5:05 pm
Thanks for the help but the issue is the sound card not being seen by the macbook

geposted Sat 29 Feb 20 @ 5:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)