Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ SX 3 - FX PAramter Knob Deck 1 faulty?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi there,
I am using the DDj SX3 and VDJ is running as I want it now, only one thing makes me nuts.
The FX Parameter knob (From Sound Color FX) is acting weird. When I have Echo or JET activated, it activates also an effect on deck 2.
SX3 doesnt do that on Serato.
Also, If I deactivate the FX Parameter knobs, the Deck 1 Knob still works, also for the deck 2.
I loaded the factory default, but nothing happens, still the same.
It is like, it has some other function, or effect on, but in my mapping list I can#t see anything, as said, it also does effects even there is no action for that button.
PS: The effect from Deck 1 knob sounds slightly different on the deck two, as if I use the right knob from deck 2.

geposted Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 2:23 pm
user21540659 wrote :
The FX Parameter knob (From Sound Color FX) is acting weird. When I have Echo or JET activated, it activates also an effect on deck 2.

Do you have 4 decks in use? (aka 4 deck layout of the software) If not, I think channel 1 and channel 2 are "as one" ..

user21540659 wrote :
The effect from Deck 1 knob sounds slightly different on the deck 2

If you mean the color FX in the mixer section, pretty sure they are exactly same..

Btw, did you update to latest firmware and drivers? If there are any quirks, that might fix things (The SX3 had some strangeness, even recall to factory )

Firmware:
https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/support/software/controller/ddj-sx3/#firmware-update
Driver:
https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/support/software/controller/ddj-sx3/#drivers

geposted Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 2:50 pm
Thanks for answer.
It might have been due to 4 deck use, but I used only 2.
I ve made a factory reset and now its fine.

geposted Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 3:17 pm
user21540659 wrote :
Thanks for answer.
It might have been due to 4 deck use, but I used only 2.
I ve made a factory reset and now its fine.

Good good ;-)

geposted Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 3:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)