Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Dj8 Radio Station BroadCasting Error

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have given up all hope, hope someone can help me out here.

On the broadcasting tab- radio station.. i have filled everything in using the shoutcast website but when i click broadcast it keeps telling me wrong password and i just have no clue how to fix that.. i have even tried changing the password using that random generator that on the shoutcast website and copy and pasted it straight in.

Invalid password - is the exact error i get.

When i try to do the audio one in broadcasting it works fine just the radio station doesnt work any help is greatly appreciated

geposted Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 10:38 pm

If the message returned is "invalid password" then the password really is. .you have the wrong password.
Alternatively, you are trying to connect to wrong url.

Is it Shoutcast 2? if so there is usually a "mount" (stream-id) you have to add to the server url

geposted Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 10:57 pm
Thank you so much..
Due to it being Shoutcast v1, it was required to put :#(stream-id) After the password..

geposted Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 11:28 pm
user21562497 wrote :
Thank you so much..
Due to it being Shoutcast v1, it was required to put :#(stream-id) After the password..

Ah good good :) yes, if its a multi channel shoutcast, you need the streamID as that true

geposted Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 11:51 pm
I am getting an error when I try to use the radio server. it says "Broadcast Error server answered: HTTP/1.0 401 Authentication Required. What does that mean ? I have filled in all the information correctly . but when I click to radio server I get this error.
I would appreciate it if someone has a fix or answer to correct it so it works. thanks for you attention on my error Issue.

geposted Mon 30 Mar 20 @ 8:08 pm
What kind of server is it? And where?
Could be that you need to put in username and password.

geposted Mon 30 Mar 20 @ 9:49 pm
Hi just installed the virtualDJ for live broadcasting to our radio station, was using rocket broadcaster but wanted an all in one program. I have added all the correct source details but getting "error number -138 occured" everytime i try to connect. I have changed all the details in different combinations but get the same message. Please help

geposted Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 11:13 am
ERBRadio wrote :
Hi just installed the virtualDJ for live broadcasting to our radio station, was using rocket broadcaster but wanted an all in one program. I have added all the correct source details but getting "error number -138 occured" everytime i try to connect. I have changed all the details in different combinations but get the same message. Please help

Probably wrong settings.
Make sure you broadcast with the specified format (ogg vs mp3) and the specified bitrate etc from the radio

geposted Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 12:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)