Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mapping

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey Guys,

First time posting here in the forums. I am trying to do a remap of a controller. How do I program one play_pause button that will work for whatever the selected deck is?

geposted Fri 10 Apr 20 @ 7:57 pm
brahaynPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
Ola como estas chicos algun mapeo para la piooner sb2

geposted Fri 10 Apr 20 @ 8:44 pm

geposted Fri 10 Apr 20 @ 11:56 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :

I had already checked this. It goes over how to play_pause, but not how to have one button function for the highlighted deck. I want to be able to switch to deck 2 and hit play with the same button rather than having to have a separate play_pause mapped for each deck.

geposted Sat 11 Apr 20 @ 1:45 pm
You mean something like this?
deck 2 select ? deck 2 play_pause : deck 1 select ? deck 1 play_pause
(one button on one deck doing same action on both decks, depending on what deck is selected)

And if so, perhaps useful also to use device_side, so that you can "check" what side of the controller the button is
device_side 'left' ? do this : device_side 'right' ? do something else

But not entirely sure what you had in mind ;-)

geposted Sat 11 Apr 20 @ 1:54 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
You mean something like this?
deck 2 select ? deck 2 play_pause : deck 1 select ? deck 1 play_pause
(one button on one deck doing same action on both decks, depending on what deck is selected)

And if so, perhaps useful also to use device_side, so that you can "check" what side of the controller the button is
device_side 'left' ? do this : device_side 'right' ? do something else

But not entirely sure what you had in mind ;-)

That was it! You are the man! I am new to mapping in Virtual DJ. I have mapped in Traktor, but it is a completely different language. Thank you so much! I am remapping my F1 to function as a small 4 channel mixer.

geposted Sat 11 Apr 20 @ 2:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)