Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: church sound booth for corona parking lot service.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

very long story made very short, I took over my churches parking lot sound production (more like noise production with all the feedback). with the help of virtual dj to handle the playlist, I use audio relay to pipe the sound from my laptop into my android. then I take that sound and bluetooth it to the receiver on the amp that feeds the speakers.
virtual dj was the best I found (even though I have absolutely no use for mixing or scratching) and I need to know if I need to buy a license to use it for my church parking lot service.
my pastor was holding his android up to the mic to play music during church service. this almost made me swear since I used to dj and kj. And he kept insisting on playing LIVE versions of music with people cheering and background noises that just sounded like shit. he said the music sounded fine with his earbuds. I almost cussed in front of him. We had a long talk about that and WHY HE CANT DO THAT!!!!
but Do I need a license?? What plugins would benefit me the most (not scratching/ not mixing and only queuing up 1 song at a time to play when he motions me)
So before I literally burn in hell for swearing in front of my pastor, Do I need a license? if so, what one? Is there a recommended mixer board with out the scratch pads that would fit my needs?

geposted Sun 26 Apr 20 @ 9:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)