Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: live streaming appearance

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello my DJ Peeps!

This would normally be a project I would research myself. Unfortunately any free time for me is beyond limited as I work in a Hospital, and we all know how that is. Right now my medicine is MUSIC, and that keeps me going! I have done a few virtual dance parties for the 2 venues I spin at.

When doing my video broadcasts, VDJ certainly makes it easy peesy! But now the live streaming competition is heating up, and it seems everyone has fancy overlays and borders. After watching numerous tutorials, I am still absolutely confused.

Is there anyone out here who knows how to set up rather simple set up, and could walk me through it? Do I need to download OBS? Do I still have to buy a capture card?
I usually broadcast on Twitch Tv.

Many Thanks
Andrea

geposted Mon 04 May 20 @ 11:48 am
You don't really need obs
I have a few videos with tutorials of what I do
This is an overview with links to some other videos where each part is explained

There are more videos about it on my YT channel - all less than a couple of months old

I do still keep in minimalistic though - but that's just me - you don't need to do that
This is a bit more crazy

And even crazier:

And if you want people to make requests and tip you:

geposted Mon 04 May 20 @ 12:29 pm

Thanks for the help! Really looking for something like this - and I think you have to use OBS to achieve

geposted Mon 04 May 20 @ 10:24 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
not at all, a video skin and positioning the camera plugin could do that

geposted Mon 04 May 20 @ 11:01 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
not necessary, video skin is enough

geposted Mon 04 May 20 @ 11:01 pm
SPIN SISTA wrote :

Thanks for the help! Really looking for something like this - and I think you have to use OBS to achieve

Possible with videoskins, and soon to come update will also make it easier to do ;-)

geposted Mon 04 May 20 @ 11:50 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
and soon to come update will also make it easier to do ;-)

this has got me all excited

geposted Tue 05 May 20 @ 12:21 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I knocked up this just as a proof of concept

the big video is the usual video A & B the little video is slideshow on deck 3, but you could have camera
I might have another try at "ASK" to text script, have deck 4 video under deck 3 with the text plugin relaying "ASK"

geposted Tue 05 May 20 @ 6:52 pm
Hello, just discovered the video output skins. Awesome. Are there any skins that are adjusted to fit Instagram? I would like to use multi-camera and music video output to Instagram if possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 6:04 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 7:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)