Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: STEMS and LED Pads on DDJ-1000SRT

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

KlepoyHome userMember since 2011
With the help of folks in the forum, I remapped the STEMS pad mode to replace the slicer mode on my DDJ-1000SRT. It seems to work except for one thing...

I’m in STEMS mode, and see that all 5 pads for stems are lit
I go to HOT CUE mode, then back to STEMS. At this point, I see that all pads are not lit although I can hear everything to indicate that STEMS pads are also active.

This is what I have configured as the action for LED_PAD_MODE.

Currently I have it as
pad_page ‘stems’ ? color ’green’:off

Any help or input would be appreciated. Thanks!

geposted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 2:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You miss a space before and after the :
So your custom mapping has .

PAD_MODE_XXXXX :
pad_page ‘stems’

LED_PAD_MODE_XXXX :
pad_page ‘stems’ ? color ’green’ : off

Which XXXXX mode/button you have used for the Stems page ?

geposted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 2:49 pm

geposted Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 1:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just an update based on recent VirtualDJ Builds.

The best and easy way to change a Pads mode on your controller is not to change any action in Mapping, but to just select the page from the drop-down menu in multi-button view.
Assuming that you are using the factory default mapping or a Custom mapping that has the Pad mode buttons mapped as pad_page X (X is a number instead of name), you can assign a mode as described in the manual.. https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/decks/decksadvanced/pads.html#controller

geposted Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 1:15 pm
djdad wrote :
Just an update based on recent VirtualDJ Builds.

The best and easy way to change a Pads mode on your controller is not to change any action in Mapping, but to just select the page from the drop-down menu in multi-button view.
Assuming that you are using the factory default mapping or a Custom mapping that has the Pad mode buttons mapped as pad_page X (X is a number instead of name), you can assign a mode as described in the manual.. https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/decks/decksadvanced/pads.html#controller

Correct... I just wanted to show different options but did state that you don't have to use the mapping option and the page from the drop-down menu in the multi-button view is the best option.

geposted Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 2:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)