Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-1000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Will the recorbox version of Pioneer DDJ-1000 work ok with VDJ rather than the £200 more expensive SRT (serato) version?

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 12:44 am
Check the wiki...

Is it a natively supported controller? Does it have a VDJ operation guide? If yes, then of course it will "work OK".

Is there any particular reason why you think a £1000 Pioneer controller wouldn't work?

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 8:02 am
Why is the 1000 and 1000 SRT £200 difference, one is serato usually associated with vdj as most denon controllers were this, now recorbox, just wondered if there was more to the price difference than just the bundled software

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 4:37 pm
If you Google, you can find comparisons between the two...

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 4:39 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
paulpa66 wrote :
Why is the 1000 and 1000 SRT £200 difference, one is serato usually associated with vdj as most denon controllers were this, now recorbox, just wondered if there was more to the price difference than just the bundled software

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 4:59 pm
Shame nothing is built for VDJ these days.

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 4:30 pm
It doesn't need to be. VDJ is the king of supporting controllers.

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 5:12 pm
The SRT version is more expensive? What a ripoff, lol. I heard it has less features and doesn't allow software bypassing the hardware mixer, which the Rekordbox version does (which i own). Be assured that the Rekordbox version works basically perfectly with VirtualDJ. I love it, and i never thought once that i got the wrong version or wrong controller.

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 9:18 pm

geposted Sun 16 Aug 20 @ 9:35 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)