Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Roland dj707m

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello. I want to know why this controller has not a home user license as another controllers like dj808 or another controller brands have. When is going to be available to use this controller only with that license and without the virtual DJ pro?
It is not fair make you pay the full pro license or the monthly one and don't give you the option of getting the home user license. With another controllers don't happen

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 3:25 pm
808 is also Pro only, so are other controllers.

I think the reason is that those controllers are more likely to be purchased by professionals. They are expensive units.

Home users are much more likely to buy a small cheap controller.

Probably it's to prevent professionals from buying a Plus license to save money. Basically, if you can afford to buy a top controller, you can afford a license.

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 4:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It used to be the case you could get home plus licences for everything but the more expensive the controller the more the licence cost, I think I remember the ddjsz being $250.
So even if it was still a thing you'd be talking a difference in price that not buying pro wouldn't really make sense.

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 4:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)