Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: licence for opne midi component

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

huotbenHome userMember since 2020
Hello all, I have started with a Numark MT PRO 3 and havinv fun, I have a few days left of the 1 month trial. I f I buy the license for MY (100$) controller and let's says in a month I upgrade my controller (EX: Pioneer DDJ-WEGO4-K) will I loose my license? I mean is it dedicated the the Numark MT PRO 3?

Many thanks
Ben

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 7:02 pm

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 7:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you're right, home plus is tied to 1 hw,
my opinion, if you're really in to djing, even as a home gamer, home-plus is a waste[short sighted].

100 bucks for a home+ , 2 - 3 years from now you're bored of your controller, next level controller is pro or sub only.
100 down the drain, I've been on the forum for enough time [too long] and my opinion is home+ is "I bought my kid a controller" type of thinking, if the kid isn't really into it, that's a wise choice, but if the kid next xmas wants a new controller then you've paid $400 for a licence, if djing is your thing, it really is spend today to save tomorrow kind of deal.

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 9:53 pm
huotbenHome userMember since 2020
Thanks... that was my question and I'm already tired of the MT PRO3. Not bad at all but I was a DJ for 9 years when younger.. I need more.

I have been trying other software (demo) and I am not happy so far, yes Serato was fine but it doesn't detect the MT PRO 3 no more and I have tried everything.

Well I guess that will be the monthly pro license a 27$ Canadian....

geposted Wed 12 Aug 20 @ 10:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)