Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Automix Auto input music

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys, When I forget to load songs into the "Auto mix side-list" or when theirs no song in the auto mix side list and I press auto play the songs in the track browser or folder will go into the automix list and i would then need to delete all the songs, is there a way to prevent this on happening with a button? Thank you

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 2:04 am
Hi,
it sounds like you've got everything highlighted in your browser as you activate AM, try deselecting or changing the folder and then switch on the AM.

hope that helps.
best wishes
Ray

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 10:39 pm
Thanks for the reply Ray,
I am using the code as listed below;

<button panel="br" action="deck 1 play & automix on">
<pos x="1175" y="75"/>
<size width="94" height="65"/>
<up x="+0" y="+0"/>
<selected x="+0" y="+2146"/>
</button>

If the mouse is selected on one of the folder browsers or on a track browser (mp3 only selected one song) and there is nothing in the automix side list, I was wondering if there is a way for the auto mix button to not select any of the mp3 songs or Folders and for the automix button to not activate

at the present moment if the mouse is clicked on a folder or in the track browser (mp3 only selected one song) and there is nothing in automix sidelist it will select all the songs and will populate into the automix side list when we press the automix button

I do understand if there is 1 or multiple songs in the automix sidelist that it will NOT populate, The question is that if there is no songs in automix sidelist for it not to popluate or activate the automix button when we click it

geposted Mon 17 Aug 20 @ 6:50 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello
the action is playlist_add
for that you must assign a button or a key of your keyboard or of the controller to the action playlist_add
go to config => the Mapper keyboard tab.
to empty the automix playlist
the action is playlist_clear
to be assigned also to the key of the numeric keypad 2 for example.

geposted Mon 17 Aug 20 @ 7:56 am
Thanks for that Lim,

So far the playlist_clear works perfectly, although i do have another slight issue and would want it to be fixed if its possible
I have a deleting button and whenever the automix songs load into the playlist when i press my autoplay button it seems that the delete button seems to stop working

This is my code any help would be appreciated thanks

<button panel="br" action="browser_window 'playlist' & browser_remove &amp; deck 1 select">
<pos x="1175" y="407"/>
<size width="101" height="65"/>
<up x="+0" y="+0"/>
<down x="+0" y="+2146"/>
</button>

geposted Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 6:21 am
To put in the action box
browser_window 'playlist' & browser_remove & browser_scroll +1

geposted Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 9:12 am
Thanks for that Limol
I have tried your code you specified and it does scroll, and still doesn't activate the delete button

This happens when If there are no songs Listed and you press (Automix) it will load the currect songs from the folder your in
this causes the delete button to stop working all together, although the playlist_clear seems to be working fine
Although when i restart my vd8 it goes back to normal

is there anything else i can try thanks

geposted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 12:14 am
playlist_load_and_remove

you can also go to the automix option and check auto remove played.
it automatically removes the title played in the automix

geposted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 8:05 am
Thanks for the button limol, the button seems to be working great even when the autoplay loads the entire track your button works,
was just wondering if you could make your button delete a selected song that i click instead of it deleting the top song in the automix list,

This is the code i was using but when the autoplay loads the entire track folder it stopped working the button, this button deleted the selected song in automix
if you could mimic this with your code this would be appreciated thank you

<button panel="br" action="browser_window 'playlist' & browser_remove &amp; deck 1 select">

geposted Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 12:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)