Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VMX100USB Only the left side of mixer is working

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, I have just installed the latest version of virtual DJ. I am using 2 numark NDX500 CDJ's and a USB behringer VMX100 mixer. Virtual DJ recognizes both of the decks but only the left side of my mixer is working... the left side of the mixer is controlling both of the decks, deck 1 and deck 2. Can someone please help me!

geposted Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 12:49 pm
Zazen Producer wrote :
Hi, I have just installed the latest version of virtual DJ. I am using 2 numark NDX500 CDJ's and a USB behringer VMX100 mixer. Virtual DJ recognizes both of the decks but only the left side of my mixer is working... the left side of the mixer is controlling both of the decks, deck 1 and deck 2. Can someone please help me!

Hello. You have already solved the problem of compatibility of the new version of Virtual DJ with your VMX100

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 8:58 am
Zazen Producer wrote :
I am using 2 numark NDX500 CDJ's and a USB behringer VMX100 mixer. Virtual DJ recognizes both of the decks but only the left side of my mixer is working... the left side of the mixer is controlling both of the decks

The mixer is not controlling any deck, its analog mixer ...
So whats wrong is the audio routing.

You need to set deck 1 to go through one NDX500 , and deck 2 through the other NDX500 .
And connect each to separate channel inputs at the mixer.

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 12:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)