Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Hanging, Freezing on BUILD 6091

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi everyone, I was trying to do a live stream last night using the BCaster GFX plugin on the Project Slider X Skin with one Logitech C930e Webcam and a slideshow and using the NS7III. I'd been practising doing test streams most of this week without issue and without using the controller. But last night I spent almost an hour trying to get it to work as it did before in the week, VDJ would be fine for about 5mins before it became unresponsive to any button presses or keyboard presses, I force closed it numerous times and restarted laptop possibly 7 times, I tried a few other things to no avail, then all of a sudden it was absolutely fine for about 17mins, the stream looked good and everything was working well.........till everything froze up. I gave up trying to stream and just played a set without it and there were no issues for the next 6hours. I just wanted to know if there was a crash report at any point that could help sort this problem? It could be user error but I want to make sure. My laptop specs are below.

Numark NS7III (The King of Controllers)
MSI GT73EVR Titan Pro
Intel® Core™ i7 processor
GTX 1080 with 8GB GDDR5X
48GB Ram
17.3" FHD (1920x1080), 120Hz, 5ms
Windows 10 64bit

geposted Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 12:47 pm
I would suspect the Logitech webcam.

From Numark's own knowledgebase page: https://www.numark.com/kb/article/1619

"Logitech Camera Driver Conflict – if you’ve ever connected one of these web-cams to your Windows PC you’ll have trouble using USB audio or MIDI devices"

geposted Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 1:59 pm
Do you have same problem with default skin?
Worth trying as well. User made skins are often very heavy and unnecessarily slow due to every imaginable view and option added to it, with little benefits if any.

geposted Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 2:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)