Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: MultiTrans - Page: 2
loving the 'multitrans', random button changes the transition very time i hit the crossfader. could it take some time , maybe randomize the transition for every track i load on either decks. or after every 2minutes

geposted Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 7:57 am
Is there a possibility to add the a 'mask' section where users can customize the transitions :

geposted Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 1:08 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
"Mask"... not currently, there is no image or stencil in use
But customizing is something I'm thinking about
(a transition being currently 4 sets of coords (32 floating points values) : initial and final images sizes and positions, one per deck)

for now, 'randomizing at track load' or every 2 mins or at any event can be achieve by VDJscript
just set a random value (0..1) to slider 1 (with random disabled)

geposted Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 5:26 pm
thnx you are a Genius:

geposted Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 7:49 am
HEY, i know this maybe off the multitrans topic discussion, but i would like to know if i can map via vdj script
ma crossfader to be unlinked only when it between 10 and 90% and otherwise linked to the vcf ,
i found your script similar to what i to do, [ repeat_start vcf ? repeat_stop vcf : repeat_start vcf 20ms -1 & param_equal 0.0 `video_crossfader & param_cast frac` ? param_multiply `get_bpm & param_1_x` 480000 & param_cast ms & debug & video_transition : nothing ].

just wanna add the unlinked and linked part of it.\\
thanks in advance

geposted Sat 26 Dec 20 @ 5:38 pm
maybe something like that instead of "nothing"
... : param_bigger 10% crossfader ? param_smaller 90% crossfader ? video_crossfader_link off : video_crossfader_link on : video_crossfader_link on

geposted Sat 26 Dec 20 @ 7:30 pm
ANY POSSIBLITY OF ADDING A FEATHER BUTTON... AND CIRCLE TRANSITION OF VIDEO A TO B FROM THE CENTER . OR A CUBE TRANSITION OF VIDEO A AND B ROTATING TILL THE CROSSFADE IS 100% FOR FULL REVEAL THANKS

geposted Fri 08 Jan 21 @ 8:01 am
MultiTrans was done for simple square images and linear actions on corners, circle is not a possibility with this one

geposted Sat 09 Jan 21 @ 2:52 am

geposted Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 3:05 pm
Can do nice effects by using same deck as rightvideo and leftvideo

@user18970799
sorry i missed your post, but no, can't split this way with this plugin, it only works with image borders

geposted Thu 04 Mar 21 @ 5:32 pm
Why is the owesome mutitrans nolonger available in the extensions tab in virtual dj. is it now for pro only?

geposted Wed 30 Jun 21 @ 7:30 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's there under transitions, [I logged out & checked]

geposted Wed 30 Jun 21 @ 7:52 am
blowflyPRO SubscriberMember since 2017
Possible to mac also?

geposted Tue 17 Jan 23 @ 6:54 pm
blowflyPRO SubscriberMember since 2017
Any chance to get this transition for Mac also? 🙏🙏🙏

geposted Tue 20 Feb 24 @ 2:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@blowfly highly unlikely, the author didn't write mac plugins and he hasn't been seen on the forum for maybe 3 years

geposted Tue 20 Feb 24 @ 3:39 pm