Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can't turn off leds in Hercules Starlight

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

koibumiControlleristMember since 2020
I've tried multiple ways to turn off the leds or switch to flash in the settings. At best it turns off for 5 seconds and turns back to the default demo color cycling fade mode. Running latest version vdj, Win 10. I tried unplugging the controller after setting and restarting and various combinations but without any luck. Also tried switching usb ports. I'm kind of stumped. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

geposted Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 7:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you using the Hercules sound card in Audio setup ?
If so , do you also get audio drops?
You may suffer from brief usb disconnections. Try a different usb cable.
Also try to enable createMidilog from vdj options and see if the generated log report.txt in /documents/virtualdj folder logs any disconnection info

geposted Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 11:49 am
koibumiControlleristMember since 2020
djdad wrote :
Are you using the Hercules sound card in Audio setup ?
If so , do you also get audio drops?
You may suffer from brief usb disconnections. Try a different usb cable.
Also try to enable createMidilog from vdj options and see if the generated log report.txt in /documents/virtualdj folder logs any disconnection info

I had bought a new usb cable for the Starlight but I tried 2 other new ones as well. No luck. I don't get audio drops when I use the inbuilt sound card. I enabled the midilog but don't see any disconnect mentions. I see some freeze messagings but I don't know what they mean.

geposted Tue 16 Feb 21 @ 12:04 pm

geposted Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 1:32 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

geposted Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 7:03 pm
The Lightmode selection is changed in recent Builds and now controlled from the VirtualDJ Settings->OPTIONS tab (edited manual page above).
Make sure you are using the factory default mapping for StarLight as custom mappings based on previous lightmode selection may not be affected from the new setrting.

geposted Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 7:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)