Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Issue With Recording Mixes (putting pieces together)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, I've been using VDJ for about two years now and this problem has persisted.

When I record my mixes, I initially record them in parts and then stitch them all together. For this mix, there are 4 parts. When recorded (listening to the audio file) everything sounds great, but when I load all 4 tracks into VDJ 1 and 2 sound the same, but 3 and 4 the pitch sound off its either usually just a bit high or low making it deeper or higher voices and sounds.

I know it's not the audio file because I have listened and they sound fine, and it only does this when I put them in the mixer in order Part 1, 2, 3, and 4. If I do just 3 and 4 it sounds fine, if I do 1 and 2 it sounds fine, but with all 4 in the mixer, at least 2 are off-pitch.

Not sure why or how to fix this but it would be a huge help.

All the sounds were around 75 BPM range so I just synced them all the be 75 (some were just 72.5) but like I said the recording files sound fine so I think it's something in VDJ force syncing the tracks together or something with the pitch.

geposted Fri 19 Feb 21 @ 4:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
See if you have autoKey turned on in Options and turn it off

geposted Fri 19 Feb 21 @ 5:08 am
Worked great, thanks!

geposted Fri 19 Feb 21 @ 11:22 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)