Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ RZX - OUTPUT NOT SOUND
I have a DDJ-RZX and WIN10. I've been using RekodBox. Today I decided to test the VDJ. I acquired the PRO license. But I can't use the DDJ sound output. I left the parameters suggested by the VDJ, changed the ddj to internal and still does not work. on the pc audio output it works.

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 2:02 pm

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 2:07 pm

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 2:31 pm
But what doesnt work? I assumed it was sound.
Is that the case? If so, and you have correct audio setup as per link above, check if something was overlooked accidentally .. faders, channel switches, usb A vs B switch

And is there any indication on deck ("muted" or similar) or on channel/screen that can aid to tell more ?

If on Windows 10, also check this, for a possible cause:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjrzx/troubleshooting.html

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 2:46 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
But what doesnt work? I assumed it was sound.
Is that the case? If so, and you have correct audio setup as per link above, check if something was overlooked accidentally .. faders, channel switches, usb A vs B switch

And is there any indication on deck ("muted" or similar) or on channel/screen that can aid to tell more ?

If on Windows 10, also check this, for a possible cause:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjrzx/troubleshooting.html

Thanks a lot!
It worked

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 5:14 pm
Hi,

This really solves my problem, but every time I turn on the notebook I have to do this step by step.
Is there any way to make these settings permanent?

geposted Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 12:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Which part you have to redo ?

geposted Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 2:43 pm

geposted Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 5:38 pm

geposted Sat 01 May 21 @ 1:35 pm

geposted Sat 04 Dec 21 @ 10:05 pm
I have had the same issue with the DDJ-RZX till recently. Every time I started up VDJ I had to do the audio-reset procedure described in the VDJ troubleshooting manual to get sound. I found out that when in VDJ-options the samplerate has been set to a fixed samplerate of 44.1kHz the no-sound problem on start-up was solved. I know that the asio-driver panel of the DDJ-RZX has only a fixed samplerate of 48kHz (44.1 and 96kHz are greyed out) and that the best settings through the whole chain of samplerates (musicfile, sound-driver and dj-software) should all match for best performance, so VDJ should also be set on 48kHz or automatic to match the soundcard, but set to fixed 44.1kHz was the only setting that doesn't need to perform the reset-procedure after every start-up. Maybe this info can help you…

geposted Sun 05 Dec 21 @ 1:56 pm