Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Cue pads

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Im running ddj1000. I have changed my lower 4 pads to do other effects. All I need is the command to make the pad to flash when I hit to activate the pad and then command to make it solid when I want it to turn off the effect. Any help I would appreciate it

geposted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:09 pm
You made the changes in the pads editor (hopefully) and not the DDJ-1000 mapper?

In the pads editor you can set logic for what the pads should do with color and lights accordingly.
Same with controller mapper, but better to use pads editor so you can still used other pads, even if changed the cue pads

For the pads editor it can be plenty to just set:
Push action : padfx 'Echo' smart_pressed
Color : color 'orange'

No blinking in there, but if you want to flash only when hit its possible as well

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/editors/padseditor.html

geposted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:13 pm
Attempted that code and did not work. Thanks for reaching out man. Very frustrated, I have it mapped out but I can't get the pads to do anything to tell me the button is active.

geposted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 10:33 pm
Depends on what you mean/want.
The above was just a basic example, and should turn the button orange when active

In pads editor you could look at already made pad pages to get some ideas

geposted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 11:00 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Rune gave you half the solution and a way to discover the other part ... not the full solution

Push action : padfx 'Echo' smart_pressed
Color : effect_active 'Echo' && blink ? color 'orange'

This one was not really hard

as said this depends on what you have in mind :
blink the button & the color in opposition
Push action : padfx 'Echo' && blink smart_pressed
color : effect_active echo && blink ? : color 'orange'

geposted Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 11:04 pm
Thanks ill try it out!

geposted Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 4:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)