Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: One deck won't increase tempo

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello DJ brothers and sisters,

I've been having a problem with my DenonDJ MC2000 for months, I've been scouring this board and all my settings.

One deck (left/A) won't increase pitch/tempo. I have the pitch range set to 12%. As I slide the physical fader above 0 (directionally down/+), rather than sliding the pitch control to +12%, instead slides to -4% in the middle of the bottom range, and then finally back to 0% as I hit the bottom of the pitch fader.

The only way I can increase the tempo above original is virtually, by locking the tempo to the other deck, and then using the opposite deck's pitch fader to control it.

Very weird glitch, and I only have this one - everything else is working properly. I'm running virtualDJ2021 on Win10.

I have faith that it can be fixed through some setting!

Thanks
DJ Mink
Brooklyn, NY

geposted Mon 08 Mar 21 @ 12:20 am
Not entirely sure what you meant, but could be that you got "tricked" by the physical fader and software fader not being in same position, and by default moving the physical fader will do nothing until it "picks up" the position of the software fader.. .

This to avoid big "accidents" in the mix ;-)

You can turn off this behavior if you prefer. In settings, change controllerTakeoverMode to "instant" instead (or gradual)

But, not sure that was it. If not, ignore the above ;-)

geposted Mon 08 Mar 21 @ 12:36 am
Sounds like a hardware fault to me. You can compare the MIDI data from the bad fader against the good one in the VDJ mapping window. You could also check to see if the same thing happens in Serato.

geposted Mon 08 Mar 21 @ 11:23 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)