Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Audio Units VSTs & turnado

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm sure all audio units just showed up in effects now you have to alter files. Also turnado does not respond in osx anyone else have this problem

geposted Tue 23 Mar 21 @ 9:12 pm
Not sure what you meant by that

geposted Tue 23 Mar 21 @ 9:41 pm
I use Turnado on osx and it works well I also did a mapping to check it, I also use other vst and so far no problem.

geposted Wed 24 Mar 21 @ 12:27 am
In older vdi's I used to open app and all my logic audio units were available, I never had to alter vet's and create copies and move them.

Also my turnado works but not in vdi, the dials don't respond, and when they do it's like 5mins later, when i turn my gaze or move a window over it and move it away it has changed. the settings window responds properly but that's it. I've tried on windows and it works fines, and it works standalone and in DAWs on the mac.

Any advice please

geposted Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 2:21 pm
Havent tried that particular VST, but sounds like your mac might be struggling with too much going on perhaps? what is the computer specs ?

Will try some on my low-end mac later, see if I have any issues..
But works like a charm on my current computer at least (Windows)

geposted Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 3:10 pm
I have a mac pro, when i boot in windows it works fine. I' only use tower macs, so it's not a power issue, and it works fine in logic, all the other vets work in vdi, it just won't respond to input

geposted Sat 27 Mar 21 @ 6:22 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)