Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Dezzer with virtual DJ
Ive been using dezzer on the Mac version of virtual DJ and i loged in to my dezzer account and it keeps saying i need a premium account even though i have a premium subscription it works on my mac but using it on windows trying to get it set up for a party its a nightmare

geposted Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 12:41 pm
Sorry but I don't understand why my post has been moderated.

Deezer is for personal use only (as stated in the VDJ software) so what exactly is wrong with pointing this out to a user?

Are you inferring that people should just ignore this and use it anyway?

geposted Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 2:44 pm
If its a party at non commercial premises then I would deem that OK.

geposted Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 4:01 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@groovin Non commercial use, also raised as the venue or setting is immaterial to OP's issue, it's just a logging in problem.

geposted Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 4:45 pm
Yes its a login problem it does not think i have a premium account and i do have a premium account

geposted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 8:18 am
Is there away to email them

geposted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 8:19 am
support@deezer.com that's the only email address I could find that may be able to help you.

geposted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 4:48 pm
Already been to deezer there not involved with this issue i need an email to virtual DJ but it will be too late now my DJing is tomorrow

geposted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 7:51 pm
To contact vdj support click on on support at the top of the screen and select help center and select contact support that's the only way I could see.

geposted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 8:22 pm
Have you tried logging out from inside VDJ then back in again?

geposted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 8:27 pm
Just to add always have a back up plan and I never use an on line service for my music as I have 4 T's on my music pc.

geposted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 8:27 pm
Yes i logged out and in again did not work and i dont have the equipment and the pc being used has a security system that hates USB memory drives and i dont even have the stuff needed

geposted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 9:52 pm