Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Changing FX pads
Hey I'm writing this since I haven't found a post about this. Maybe I'm not good at looking for things but I've been looking for this the past 2 weeks so this is easier now.

I can't find any setting to change the FX on the FX pads (FX1, FX2, FX3 etc.)

Could you help me with that, I know it's probably easy but I've been using Serato DJ Pro and DJUCED and I have no idea how to do it here since this is more config based.

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 10:03 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 10:10 am
That's not it. This is what I mean. By changing what you sent, my FX do not change

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 10:16 am
Ah my mind reading isn't great towards the weekend
Hercules inpulse 500? look at the mapping for these entries

MIXER_FX[n] (1-4)
deck all filter_activate 'FXNAME'

you've also got these to play with
SHIFT_MIXER_FX[n] (1-4)

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 10:44 am
Thank you very much sir. One more thing if it's not too much already. Do you know where I can find a list of all the effects? Cause there is a very very short one when you click on the arrow, and I don't know if that really is all of them.

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 10:58 am
fx slots or filter fx ? [again mind reading, isn't the best]
be default what you see is what you get there are addons you can download, some won't work too great as a filter fx though.

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 11:21 am

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 11:46 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 12:11 pm
Beyond the scope of a new user, but if on pc, virtualFX could make composite fx as a colorfx.

I don't use colorfx much, but noticing with your controller that's your only choice. It's got me thinking, there's one or two fx that be colorfx that aren't currently.

geposted Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 1:28 pm