Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: browser highlight color change
I did learn how to change my brower search results from default bright white to a less glaring grey i also have color tagged everything i play,

However, when i click on a song in the search list "highlighred" the bar its in turns to a very bright grey too bright can i make that darker or turn it off?
If so please explain how.

Many thanks
b

geposted Thu 26 Aug 21 @ 12:29 pm
Please can anyone shine some light on this for me,
Thanks

geposted Tue 21 Sep 21 @ 12:28 am

geposted Tue 21 Sep 21 @ 6:34 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Tue 21 Sep 21 @ 9:20 am
I have been using the rusty skin for years and dont want to change skins,

Just wanting the most simple way to turn off the highlight when i select a song in the browser list because i like to color code my songs and some colors do not show well highlighted.

Many thanks
B

geposted Tue 28 Sep 21 @ 7:10 am
Thanks guys for bearing with me,

Im using 8 i dragged my feet stepping up to it but rather delighted that i did, i bought vdj around 2009 and worth every penny.
but i was really in love with the 7 rusty skin,

My format doesnt call for flash and rusty fit me perfectly admitting i did edit fonts colors etc, but its layout was superb.

Then reading around im getting the impression i need to leave 7 skins ( rusty ) back with 7,
I found your plasma skin and the fellows modded version of it, and ill assume with your tweaker i can change colors, fonts, and the highlight color of selected song that i started this post about,

I do have a few questions,
Can the video panels on plasma be made smaller or turned off like they could be in rusty with simple on skin clicks?
You see i would rather have more brower showing,

Also what if my monitors default res isnt one in the list of res on the plasma skins?

Many thanks
b

geposted Tue 28 Sep 21 @ 8:42 am