Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ won't let me connect
Virtual DJ won't let me connect it's stuck on, please follow instructions in your browser.
My browser says You are now logged in as ...................................... in Virtual DJ You can close this window now. It is still stuck on, please follow instructions in your browser.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE!

geposted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 2:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 2:58 pm
This is why I prefer to talk to someone on the phone & not a forum

I have singed in with my (Gmail) email address in order to use all the features on virtual DJ it says you can connect with your social media account or (Gmail) email address well I've login to virtual DJ via my email address which states on the web page https://www.virtualdj.com/users/welcome.html?name=Technom8+%28club80smusicuk%40gmail.com%29
it says You are now logged in as .................................................. in Virtual DJ You can close this window now. I then revert to the app which says PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN YOUR BROWSER TO CONNECT TO VIRTUAL DJ the only instruction I saw in my browser is you are now logged in as ............................................................in Virtual DJ You can close this window now.

I'm unable to log in using the virtual DJ app to link my account to my email address, so I need assistance as there is an error.

geposted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 9:30 pm
More information required as I have never seen that before i.e what version of the software are you using and
were did you download it from and what computer system are you using pc or mac if it is a pc I will try to help you as much as I can but if it is a mac I can't as I don't know about them.

geposted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 10:54 pm