Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deezer issue - Page: 1
IS anyone else having an issue with dezzer whereby it says you need a premium account and when you login via Dezzer in virtualDJ it logs you in but doesn't work.

It has only just started to happen, was working fine earlier

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 2:40 pm
Just spoke with VirtualDJ chat and there is an issue with Deezer which they think may a Deezer server issue so suggested trying later on. Would be interested to know if there are lots of you having the same issue

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 3:15 pm
I have this issue as well. I was supposed to start broadcasting 40 minutes ago but the first thing I got when loading a track onto the deck was that I required a Deezer premium account (which I have). My last broadcast was on tuesday so the issue is definitely not related to the request/analyse track limit. Trying to reconnect to Deezer only made it worse <,<

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 3:37 pm
Deezer is running! As Deezer APP and in the VDJ
(Germany)

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 3:42 pm
Nope still having the same issue here and I am Germany too...

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 3:51 pm
i am having the same issue not working saying i need premium account

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 5:32 pm
same issue here in the uk

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 5:36 pm
I read in Deezer forums there are an issue with VDJ and tools to DJing.. seems will not be temporary..
If it's the case, I found this scandalous.

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 5:43 pm
Well if they do not support Virtual DJ anymore... I will have a subscripton less to pay :-)

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 5:47 pm
yeah issue with tidal as well

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 6:02 pm
Same here, no Deezer, hopefully it will be resolved.

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 6:39 pm
Hello everyone! I also have the same problem with Deezer online integration in VDJ since today in the morning. Hope this is a temporary thing!

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 6:48 pm
Same issue here in Canada

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:05 pm
Same issue in france

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:16 pm
Bonjour, j'ai un abo deezer famille, depuis ce jour il est impossible de le connecter a virtual dj, j'ai essayer de passer en premium mais sa ne fonctionne toujours pas ....

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:33 pm
same problem in belguim

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:39 pm
problem with Deezer online integration in VDJ since today in the morning in france i need for work made something pleaseeee

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:47 pm
Its the same with tidal think it could be virtual djs end annoying as was trying to sort my playlists out for a party on saturday .
Please sort it asap .
or does anyone know of any more reliable programs compatible with deezer and tidal ?

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:49 pm
I am experiencing the deezer issue too.

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:55 pm
Deezer won't log in here in America

geposted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 8:09 pm
43%