Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mouse behavior changed between 2020 and 2021 on waveform scratch
KronsterControlleristMember since 2010
Does anyone know how to assign what clicking the LEFT and RIGHT mouse button do when you click on the scrolling waveform? In the 2020 version, left click was a touchwheel_touch command (basically grabbing the track so you could slide it around) but now in 2021, that is the right button and the left button just seems to slow the waveform down slightly. WHY DID YOU CHANGE THIS!!!! By habit I'm used to the behavior of the 2020 version. I basically need to assign what got moved to the right click back to the left click. Any ideas? If I revert back.. I lose STEMS support which is why I upgraded to begin with.

geposted Mon 20 Dec 21 @ 10:58 pm
KronsterControlleristMember since 2010
I ended up reverting back to VDJ 2020 because when I'm not thinking about it... I tried to use the left mouse key on the waveform to try and do quick alignments and it was doing this new behavior and I was screwing up. I don't know why the VDJ team would have changed this behavior or made it apparent that they had in the change notes... nor give users the ability to switch it back. It would be nice if someone from VDJ could identify where in the update they dorked with this and allow me to revert it back so I can keep my software current. Until then... I guess I'm stuck in 8.4-64 b5872.

geposted Wed 22 Dec 21 @ 2:04 pm