Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-Rev7 - Page: 3
djmictPRO InfinityMember since 2009
My REV1 works great on VDJ, thanks y’all!!!

geposted Tue 05 Apr 22 @ 7:19 am

geposted Fri 15 Apr 22 @ 11:01 am
Hello Virtual DJ i have Rev7 and make great mapping BUT really have problems with jog wheels motors
It’s really hard to match BPM and have good mix because something it’s wrong with jog wheels

I make same mix with same songs on Serato and match perfect BPM

This problems I remember when NUMARK release NS7 2 then virtual dj update motors and then work perfect

Please help with this issue with Rev7

Thanks

geposted Sun 19 Jun 22 @ 3:34 pm
Still waiting for your answer and your help Virtual DJ

geposted Thu 03 Nov 22 @ 4:04 pm
5 days of 6-8 hours a day on the DDJ-REV7 , here are some of the minor issues as of 11/10/22

Issue with platters after pressing stop

'When pressing stop , even in the middle of a scratch , input from the platter cuts off for about 3 seconds. happens on both decks. Can be a mix killer .
Does not happen in instant scratch .

RPM SETTING
This is random , I cannot get it to happen in any particular way mainly it happens when loading a new song.
Bpm of track seems to double , RPM buttons will reset it if you go back and forth .

HW EFFECTS
Right toggle not mapped correctly - haven't had time to look at mapping but i wanted to note this for the default mapping.

Scratch bank buttons

The default mapping was not loading them correctly . repalaced with
scratchbank_load_to_deck 1
number corresponds to pad number .
Scratch bank button mapping to unload the scratch bank from that deck quickly and reload the track you had on there before .
scratchbank_load_to_deck 1 ? scratchbank_unload : scratchbank_load_to_deck 2 ? scratchbank_unload: scratchbank_load_to_deck 3 ? scratchbank_unload: scratchbank_load_to_deck 4 ? scratchbank_unload: set 'auxpadmode' 1

I really hope this one helps out the amazing team behind VDJ , some of these i spent hours troubleshooting and testing different scenarios to ensure it wasn't a clickable setting .

geposted Fri 11 Nov 22 @ 2:35 am

geposted Fri 14 Apr 23 @ 5:08 am