Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cannot move playlist to different folder in VirtualDJ interface
I want to reorder some of my playlists and move them into more detailled subfolders. I cannot do this from the VirtualDJ interface. I can only move playlists up/down at their current level. I cannot move them 1 level up or down. I can also not move a playlist between folders on the same level.

I can do this from the explorer window and then fold/unfold the folder one level higher in the VirtualDJ interface to show the changes. However, it would be good to be able to do this within the VirtualDJ interface.

geposted Sun 23 Jan 22 @ 12:50 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Right-click the playlist and select "Move To..."

geposted Sun 23 Jan 22 @ 5:50 am
Yes, absolutely. But would dragging not be more intuitive? I can drag it around but only within its own level ...

geposted Tue 25 Jan 22 @ 7:48 am
I agree. Dragging is much more intuitive and would make the gesture more holistic vs it working for some “drags” and not others. Especially when you’re not dragging to an improper place like trying to drag a virtual folder to an online folder. That should not be allowed because it’s local vs online. But dragging folders and playlists to nest them on the local machine makes perfect sense.

geposted Thu 03 Mar 22 @ 2:58 pm