Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: rane one issues
GIZM069PRO InfinityMember since 2015
ok i bought the rane one all in one unit it connects to vdj perfectly except the start play button isnt working and the sinc or the pads ???? i thought it was plug and play in regards to vdj i have pro liscence so should just connect any help apreciated latest vdj build updated to newest its a brand new unit straight fresh out of box thankyou :)

geposted Tue 01 Mar 22 @ 2:56 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

geposted Tue 01 Mar 22 @ 3:02 pm
ok i downloaded that control pannel it only lets you realign the master fader theres no other things to configure and the play still wont work or any pads only thing working is the faders :( i spent a fortune on this controller and im allready not happy with it as its supposed to be ease to get working :( i have disabilities and this kind of thing i dont know how to fix :( any help also i dont have any sound anymore its crazy i plug in my sb2 and bang instantly all works :( i plug the rane one and bang nothing but the faders work no pads no play even when i use the mouse to play a track it wont work SHOULD i do a video to show or can someone who has the rane one help me thanks cos at mo this dont make no sensce and im tempted to just return it and not bother with serious upgrades :(

geposted Tue 01 Mar 22 @ 4:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
new gear there's always a slight headache but you figure it out and you forget it was even a problem. Best you read the manual, a big difference between the rane1 and a SB device they're entirely different class.

geposted Tue 01 Mar 22 @ 4:50 pm
sorrted ok i needed to flick the top middle switches to a1 :D then it all worked SOLVED mystery haha now onto sorting out the torque function so i can scratch mix again lol time for hours of practice haha :) thanks for the tips tho apreciated :D

geposted Tue 01 Mar 22 @ 9:30 pm