Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Both of my Windows 10 Pro Machines stopped recognizing my Denon MC6000 MkII
Both of my Windows 10 Pro Machines stopped recognizing my Denon MC6000 MkII. So I can't control Virtual DJ from my controller. First let me say, I'm a computer user, not a computer expert of any kind. :) Anyway, I had to go to my backup controller at a wedding this past weekend. My Numark DJ2GO worked perfectly. I just ran the main out of the Numark controller into Line/Channel 1 of the Denon unit. I was able to control the line/channel of the Denon unit independent from the software . This allowed me to use my mics, which worked fine. I can't figure out what is going on. I suspect a Windows update maybe corrupted something(?). I reinstalled the Windows drivers on both machines. Still no go. Any idea? I gotta get this fixed asap! I got a lot of gigs coming up!

geposted Sat 19 Mar 22 @ 7:55 pm
That controller has had driver issues for years. Bad usb cable? swap cables and swap ports. Bad usb port on controller? Driver issue could also be the problem.

geposted Sat 19 Mar 22 @ 10:51 pm
They are well known for main board failure. Try rolling back to a previous version of VDJ to see if it sorts it out.

geposted Sat 19 Mar 22 @ 11:28 pm
Thanks everyone. It turns out the USB in the Denon unit was broken. Cord was not seating properly.

geposted Thu 24 Mar 22 @ 3:40 am