Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Level Sliders
I'll try & explain this as clear as I can. The left and right Level's are super touchy. If I bring it down super fast it bobs back up and then kind of dances back down to 88%. I'll go to push my Level slide thing up and it drops down about 88% and then one beat at a time slowly goes back up or vise versa. I touch them and they dance a little up or down like somethings down inside the cracks gumming it up or something. I need to know if I should send this board back it's a Numark Platinum FX Pro. It's about 4 months old. Bought it brand new from Amazon. Tried to reinstall with home version to test it and it did the same. Friend says it's a GLITCH and I'm just not sure. It JUST started doing it about 3 or 4 days ago. I live in Seattle if I need to get it repaired I will. I'd LOVE to rule that out.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
thanx

geposted Sun 20 Mar 22 @ 12:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
try clean the faders.

geposted Sun 20 Mar 22 @ 1:45 pm
ok you mean LITTERALLY. I'll have to look @ this mixer a litter closer. YES I smoke a TON of weed. I think it's time to vacuum/clean hopefully this won't be too hard. I'll look @ what the screws consist of. This is a Numark Platinum FX. It's a 2020 model well see. I may be back to bug you. Thanks for reaching out

geposted Sun 20 Mar 22 @ 3:01 pm
I vacuumed it and it seems better. I grind my weed. There's still a little bit of weed jammed down in the corners that the vacuum cant suck out so I may tweak on it and take the back off. Just kinda wondering if it's very easy and safe? Thanx for the help.

Sam

geposted Sun 20 Mar 22 @ 4:03 pm
Tobitdj03 wrote :
I vacuumed it and it seems better. I grind my weed. There's still a little bit of weed jammed down in the corners that the vacuum cant suck out so I may tweak on it and take the back off. Just kinda wondering if it's very easy and safe? Thanx for the help.

Sam

😂 made my day!

I hope your sliders recover from the weed O.D. 😜

PS: I recommend a deck saver. They make one for the Platinum FX. You can even mix on top of it (joints that is..)

geposted Sun 20 Mar 22 @ 7:26 pm
I'm about ready to take this frikin mixer and throw it back through there WINDOW. I'm gonna reach out to support and give them a little test

geposted Wed 23 Mar 22 @ 4:49 am
I swapped my LEVEL and pitch nobs out. The pitch nobs that came with this mixer are stealthier. There also shorter. I don't like putting my finger over such a high slider wall it makes me grab either the left or right top corner which would probably ware em out

geposted Sun 27 Mar 22 @ 1:46 pm