Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Login failed.... License expired
Hi, im new to Virtual DJ i have the 30 day trial of the PRO edition i am trying to link my beatport account to Virtual Dj but i am getting this error msg saying Login failed License expired but when i click on the add beatport link in virtual dj it takes me on google and says ( you are now logged in you can close this browser) but when i go back to virtual Dj its saying about license expired any help would be great thanks.

Thing i have done so far i have signed out of beatport and back in along with deleting cache and the beatport file in documents along with a fresh install of virtual dj

Do I need to subscribe again to beatport in order to link with virtual dj thinking about it I'm guessing I will hence why I cant link it?

geposted Thu 07 Apr 22 @ 7:14 am
user25246132 wrote :

Do I need to subscribe again to beatport in order to link with virtual dj thinking about it I'm guessing I will hence why I cant link it?

I guess you mean the message from Beatport inside the browser?
if so, the message is telling you that your Beatport subscription has expired ;-)

You need a subscription to used it. So if yours is expired, you can subscribe again

geposted Thu 07 Apr 22 @ 11:10 am