Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: HOT CUE AND SAMPLER MODE NOT MAPPED CORRECTLY ON THE PIONEER DJM - S7
HELLO, I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE MAPPING OF S7 PADS... MOVING BETWEEN HOT CUES AND SAMPLER DOESNT CHANGE COLOUR AND CAN BE CONFUSING... IT CAN BE ON SAMPLER MODE BUT ALSO SHOWING HOT CUE MODE... PLEASE PROVIDE A FIX... IT WORKS FINE ON SERATO I CHECKED... THANKS

geposted Thu 07 Apr 22 @ 1:50 pm
Remember that the way something works on Serato is rarely what you want to copy, because it's usually pretty limited

So the question is how it should work in VDJ with all the extra features VDJ has to offer

Also remember that the pads mappings are changeable in VDJ, and thereby also on VDJ hardware - you can change it on the fly in the pad page dropdown
And you can use your own pad implementations by using pad pages
And that you can have split mode on pads in VDJ, and thereby also on VDJ hardware

geposted Thu 07 Apr 22 @ 2:37 pm

geposted Thu 07 Apr 22 @ 2:46 pm
HELLO THANKS FOR THE REPLY... I THINK ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN... THE S7 MAPPINGS ARE CORRECT HOWEVER I HAVE PUT A VIDEO LINK FOR YOU TO SEE... LIGHTS ARE TURNING ON WHEN THERE NOT SUPPOSED TO... https://youtube.com/shorts/P6SpCK_0Z0Y?feature=share ... IF I PRESS SAMPLER ON DECK B DECK A CHANGES TO SAMPLER COLOURS WITHOUT TOUCHING IT... AND DECK LIGHT BOTH HOT CUE AND SAMPLER AT THE SAME TIME... CHECK THE LINK PLEASE..

geposted Thu 07 Apr 22 @ 5:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Indeed it seems there is a typo in our files. Will be fixed soon

geposted Thu 07 Apr 22 @ 9:48 pm
THANK YOU FOR NOTICING... BUT WHAT I LOVE ABOUT VIRTUAL DJ... FOR THE TIME BEING I JUST CHANGED THE SAMPLER TO ANOTHER BUTTON... NICE N EASY... ITS WORKING FINE WITH THE SAVED LOOP BUTTON.

geposted Fri 08 Apr 22 @ 1:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Fix is available in Early Access Build
Enable EarlyAccessUpdates from VirtualDJ Options and restart VDJ (you may have to restart VDJ once again to get some silent controllers update)

geposted Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 9:43 pm