Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: database random color changes and different tags
I have been a fanatic taking care of my database - mainly making sure tags are correct. I only mark dirty with red the rest are white.

Lately, constantly I will open VDJ and some of my tags are a light blue or sometimes grey?

And sometimes, haven't determined when, I will search for a song and it will revert a tag back to original - when I have changed it in VDJ or tag & rename

very frustrating, please help

geposted Fri 22 Apr 22 @ 1:48 am
Also, I've scanned my music multiple times and now length and BPM is missing from some

geposted Fri 22 Apr 22 @ 4:54 am

geposted Tue 26 Apr 22 @ 4:45 am
JD The DJ wrote :
Also, I've scanned my music multiple times and now length and BPM is missing from some

But from your other comments it sounds more like perhaps you lack write permission to external drive for VirtualDJ to the folder /virtualdj/ on that drive (each drive has its own database for music contained on that drive)

geposted Tue 26 Apr 22 @ 4:46 am

geposted Tue 26 Apr 22 @ 4:46 am
I have write access, and the color is mostly #009F9F. It only started in the last few builds

geposted Wed 27 Apr 22 @ 1:28 am
I will work on my VDB - on an external hard drive. I shut off my computer, restart, and some of my tags are changed. I have checked everything.

geposted Wed 27 Apr 22 @ 1:30 am
I double checked the instant filter - not used thank you - learned more about it.

geposted Wed 27 Apr 22 @ 1:34 am