Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: All filters in My Library Plugin disappeared.
I don't know when it happened as I'm in semi-retirement, so, not gigging regularly now. I tried going back to older builds (b6705 December 2020), but, it made no difference.

The only solution I found was to unistall/reinstall the MyLibrary Plugin, although, I lost some of my custom filters and had to recreate them.

I've just switched over to my Windows 10 version (Boot camped Mac). All my custom filters in the MyLibrary Plugin are still there and working fine. Seems to be only the Mac version that's been affected.

System Specs;
MacBook Pro 15” 2017 (Touch Bar), 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Memory, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Intel HD Graphics 630 n1536 MB, macOS Monterey 12.4, 500gb SSD Bootcamped with Windows 10 x64bit. External WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD containing Music & Video databases and is formatted NTFS, I use the Paragon plugin with NTFS for Mac.
VirtualDJ 2021 b6978 and Controllers - Denon MC7000, Denon MC6000 MkII.

geposted Mon 06 Jun 22 @ 9:11 am
djles.co.uk wrote :
I've just switched over to my Windows 10 version (Boot camped Mac). All my custom filters in the MyLibrary Plugin are still there and working fine. Seems to be only the Mac version that's been affected.

I managed to copy and paste the missing filters from the PC version to the Mac version. Took a little detective work, but, all is well now. 😉

geposted Fri 17 Jun 22 @ 8:09 pm