Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 4 Tasks I Need Done through Scripting
Can these things be accomplished on VDJ through scripting, and who can I pay to do them?

1. Reset "Play Count" on every song to zero, every time VDJ is loaded

2. I have four Hot Cue buttons. When I set Hot Cue 4, I want the "position" of that Cue to be written to the User 2 tag field in M:SS format. The only options VDJ gives is Minutes, Seconds or Milliseconds... I've written two scripts that will actually produce the "minute:" and "seconds", but I can't get them to append... my current script which obviously needs tweaking is: get_loaded_song 'User 2' & param_contains '' ? cue_pos 4 min & param_cast text & param_add ":" & set_var 'EOMmin' & loaded_song 'User 2' "EOMmin'

get_loaded_song 'User 2' & param_contains '' ? cue_pos 4 sec & param_cast text & set_var 'EOMsec' & get_loaded_song 'User 2' & param_add 'EOMsec' & loaded_song 'User 2''

3. Similiar to #2, I want to create a button/keyboard shortcut that will take the text in my User 2 tag field (a length in M:SS:MS format) and set Hot Cue 4 with that length.

3. Display "Last Play" time in 12-Hour time... 24-Hour time drives me crazy.

4. I have my F1-F10 keys mapped to search different things... but the F keys don't work if the focus is already on the search window, therefore I have to click out of the search box and THEN hit my F key for it to work. Is there anyway around this?

5. I have a bunch of other little things but they involve a custom skin and plug-in written by locodog.

geposted Fri 15 Jul 22 @ 7:21 pm