Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Online Search Not Working
When I search for a song or artist all I get is a Downloading notification and nothing comes up. Why? How do I fix it? Is it my computer or Virtual DJ?

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 2:38 am
mimo169PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Same problem here with iDJpool. Hope it's only temporary.

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 3:19 am
I can confirm - I get no results in IDJPool or VJPRO
Digitrax (karaoke) seems to work (I get the 30 sec test results)
Deezer also works fine

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 7:47 am
hello iwas constantly payng every month for online music and today i couldn t even open online music offers

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 8:14 am
Alexbitzd wrote :
hello iwas constantly payng every month for online music and today i couldn t even open online music offers

MIne opens fine - there are currently just no results on my searches on iDJPool and VJPro

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 8:49 am
I have the same problem search not working video not working. Multiple tech support requests with no response. DJ's work on the weekends might be a good idea to have a tech support available. VDJ has always been a great product but tech support has dropped the ball.

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 5:27 pm
iecssteve wrote :
I have the same problem search not working video not working. Multiple tech support requests with no response. DJ's work on the weekends might be a good idea to have a tech support available. VDJ has always been a great product but tech support has dropped the ball.

I doubt the is much they can do about it on the VDJ end

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 5:43 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
iecssteve wrote :

I doubt the is much they can do about it on the VDJ end

It’s a server issue seems everyone is having the same problem. We have to wait for tech-support to wake up and start responding to messages. They are probably off for the weekend and could care less about the DJs losing money because of the content unlimited not working.

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 7:12 pm
How exactly are DJs losing money?

It's well known these issues occur (AWS and MS cloud services have frequent downtime) so anyone relying on streaming services to make money instead of making sure they have their own collection really need to take a look at their business model.

These things do happen and it should be up to the DJ to make sure they have mitigation for this in place.

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 7:16 pm
Oh trust me I have everything in place. I just don’t like losing money paying for something that I’m not getting. Thank you though for your uplifting post. Glad you were able to offer some input that was helpful.

geposted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 7:36 pm
It looks like iDJPool (the pro audio option) and VJ'Pro (the pro video option) are available again
I just tested it, and they work ok on my setup

geposted Mon 24 Oct 22 @ 2:19 am