Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stems-2 Why does he ask to scan again if he has already scanned?
When I scanned it, the vdjstems file appeared in the folder. But if I click on the pads, he wants to scan again.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 12:57 pm
which build number are you using?
(you can see this by opening settings, it's going to be written at the bottom left)

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 1:46 pm
with stems 2 are there other builds?

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 1:52 pm
I scanned it, save prepared stems and he asks again. So this is 100% bug.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 2:01 pm
nevermind, indeed there was a problem with using the newly prepared stems if your track is still loaded on the deck.
it will be fixed in the next build.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 2:05 pm
I now testing 7337 - it fixed

But not everything was done correctly

Why do the pads light up if the stem is disabled in the settings.

If disabled all Stems in settings, why can't I activate the analysis by clicking on the pads for only one track.

Where is the logic?

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 2:07 pm
How do you test and don't see obvious bugs? I'm just amazed

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 2:54 pm
KingArtur12 wrote :
How do you test and don't see obvious bugs? I'm just amazed

The whole point of the b7333 early access release is to put it out to a wider audience to find anything that may have been missed in beta testing.

The stems 2.0 is not a public release as yet.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:13 pm
I've always seen obvious bugs in the final versions. So I wonder if you have two people testing?

You must understand that all Pro DJs play Serato everywhere, and when you ask them why? They answer that VDJ is buggy

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:19 pm
They don't see where to get the test-version on your website! the link is deeply hidden.

You could get more feedback before the final.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:21 pm
KingArtur12 wrote :
I've always seen obvious bugs in the final versions. So I wonder if you have two people testing?

You must understand that all Pro DJs play Serato everywhere, and when you ask them why? They answer that VDJ is buggy

7337 is "hidden" because it's still technically beta. The developer added a direct link to see if it helped with your issue.

Regarding "Pro" DJs well that's your opinion, I find VDJ to be absolutely solid, and so do thousands of others.

I went to visit a friend working in a club on Saturday night, and twice the music stopped because Serato crashed on him :)

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:33 pm
kradcliffe

Show me at least one video from the concert of a famous DJ who uses VDJ.

you don't need an advertising staged video, but a real one from the concert

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:36 pm
This is a technical support thread, not one for Serato fans to come and test the VDJ stems and stick the boot in. I'm out!

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:40 pm
Quote :

you don't need an advertising staged video, but a real one from the concert

Serato isn't buggy ? see here big problem in audio, even with a single 1000 HZ tone.. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_8iXM2s80

it's a Virtual Dj forum here, but i give just an example on one important audio quality bug in Serato V2 and V3 beta, to answer to you

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:48 pm
olivier REMUX
And I ask you to show where professionals DJs play with VDJ

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:53 pm
Just ignore the guy, he's here to pick a fight.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 3:58 pm

geposted Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 4:13 pm