Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cue points not displaying on XDJ1000mk2 display
I've created cue points on all of my tracks and can see them on the laptop screen, however, I am not able to see them on the XDJ1000mk2 display. Is this normal? Is there a setting I need to adjust? The only reason why I am asking is that I normally use my laptop for running DMX software and it would be nice to see the cue points on the displayed waveform vs having to use the laptop screen.

Sorry, I've searched the whole forum and Youtube and was not able to find an answer.

geposted Thu 06 Apr 23 @ 12:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
They should show on XDJ screen, but since you mentioned DMX, any chance these HCs are beyond numbers 8 or 10 ? You dont get any HC , not even 1st one ?
I think there is a limit on how many can be shown on the XDJ.

geposted Thu 06 Apr 23 @ 8:43 am
djdad wrote :
They should show on XDJ screen, but since you mentioned DMX, any chance these HCs are beyond numbers 8 or 10 ? You dont get any HC , not even 1st one ?
I think there is a limit on how many can be shown on the XDJ.

Unfortunately, none of the HC are showing up only the wave and red indicator arrow where the track is set to start from when loaded. All of the HC touchscreen buttons work, just no indication on the XDJ displays. All of my tracks have only 1-4 HCs set, so nothing over the limit of what the XDJs can display. I guess if I can't get this resolved I'll just end up having to bring an extra monitor to my gigs

geposted Thu 06 Apr 23 @ 10:52 pm