Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Message License expired but still paying monthly
My license just got refreshed and there's a 23 euro payment from my credit card to my Virtual DJ only in the app it says PRO license expired and the transaction happened yesterday. Already tried login in and out and even reinstalling the app. If this keeps happening without a solution I'll have to cancel my orders because I won't pay for something that doesn't work. Please help.

geposted Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 2:10 pm
That sounds more like a subscription payment than a license one.

geposted Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 2:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There don't seem to be any recent payments on this account, so perhaps you used a different email address/user account to renew your subscription?

geposted Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 2:40 pm
Adion wrote :
There don't seem to be any recent payments on this account, so perhaps you used a different email address/user account to renew your subscription?

There's a monthly transaction of exactly 23 euros on my account so why make another accounts and even waste more money when this will happen everytime the month ends

geposted Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 2:47 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
That sounds more like a subscription payment than a license one.

Still getting a monthly transaction off of my account so it's a monthly subscription but whats the difference between paying monthly for a subscription and a license it's about the fact that I just want to use my app in full potential and not having to restart the shit all over again because it doesn't recognize my new payment I've been paying this license since 2018 and I've never had this problem.

geposted Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 2:49 pm
I mean, the VDJ account AKAPILA2017 that you used to login here does not have any payments recorded since 2019. So if you did successfully use VDJ after that time, you likely used another email address to log in.
You can check the confirmation emails for your subscription to see which email address you used.

If you can't find it, best to contact support with more information about your payment so they can look up to which vdj account this was linked.

geposted Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 2:59 pm
No past month I made a Uptempo Frenchcore mashup which was 44 minutes long and I was logged in on this account, how do I Email them because if I click support there's too much links and I'll get a headache if I have to search in every link

geposted Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 3:16 pm
From Support->Get Help click 'Contact Support'
Then click 'Contact' in the popup, and then either try Live Chat, or 'Leave a Message' to send an email.

geposted Tue 06 Jun 23 @ 3:23 pm
Sorry for the inconvience, I contacted the support team and they said the email was changed and I never knew about it. Sorry for this and thank you for trying to help me.

geposted Thu 08 Jun 23 @ 8:47 am