Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can't remove mysterious new tracks with super long names
I found a block of new files/tracks, all added/created at the same time - they have super long names, seem to be related to a group of actual songs from a single folder. I cannot delete them, rename them, move them, etc. They don't seem to be actual files - there is nothing in them as far as I can tell. I've tried the "remove massing files from search DB" to no effect.

Here is what I mean by really long file name:
"itemid: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~U1eEti4AAABp+gMAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy~meAFkAbwB1AFQAdQBiAGUAIABNAHUAcwBpAGMAAAAYAF4AMQAAAAAAU1eHbREAQk9OR09DfjEAAEYACQAEAO++Ildnv1NXTrcuAAAAot4EAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDHAgFCAG8AbgBnAG8AIABDAGEAdABzAAAAGABqADIAlFsnCv1SJlAgAEJPTkdPQ34xLlJBUgAATgAJAAQA774iV2q~U1dOty4AAABk3wQAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAl7qtAEIAbwBuAGcAbwAgAEMAYQB0AHMALgByAGEAcgAAABwAYABvAIAAAACyMS4AAAAAAABGc6Q49dYBIwAAAB0AAABCAG8AbgBnAG8AIABDAGEAdAAgAC0AIABTAGUAZQAgAFkAbwB1ACAAQQBnAGEAaQBuAC4AbQBwADMAAAAAAAAAAAA=#Bongo Cat - See You Again.mp3"

Any suggestion for how to get rid of these - or about what i did that caused it?

Thanks!

geposted Thu 19 Oct 23 @ 11:38 pm