Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Matching tracks in Virtual DJ like it is in Rekordbox 2023
I wish we could do track matching like in Rkordbox. You link songs together for when you search for a song, other songs that you match to that song will come up in search as matching songs. Here is the video link explaining everything. ** Important to note that I use the compatible smart playlist but it would be nice if I come up with a set of songs that go well together and I can search for one of those songs and all my matching songs would appear and I can drop those same songs 10 years from now. I would have to search for the playlist from a certain year. I could just search for the songs I played on tour and I would see all the songs that I matched with that one song every time I searched for that song.

geposted Fri 12 Jan 24 @ 12:28 am
+1

geposted Fri 12 Jan 24 @ 9:07 am
DjMatthew617 wrote :
I wish we could do track matching like in Rkordbox. You link songs together for when you search for a song, other songs that you match to that song will come up in search as matching songs. Here is the video link explaining everything. ** Important to note that I use the compatible smart playlist but it would be nice if I come up with a set of songs that go well together and I can search for one of those songs and all my matching songs would appear and I can drop those same songs 10 years from now. I would have to search for the playlist from a certain year. I could just search for the songs I played on tour and I would see all the songs that I matched with that one song every time I searched for that song.

geposted Fri 12 Jan 24 @ 4:58 pm
+1

geposted Sat 27 Jan 24 @ 10:28 am
1+

geposted Sat 27 Jan 24 @ 1:13 pm
DjMatthew617 wrote :

geposted Sun 04 Feb 24 @ 8:16 am
This is what I also want in new virtual Dj Features cause it can help us do quick mixing and play without over thinking

geposted Sun 04 Feb 24 @ 8:21 am
The VDJ Team has been listening and has added the Related Tracks in the EA 7881

And its Amazing !

EA BUILD 7881 (2024-02-05)
-Related tracks option in Remixes tab in sideview, and mark_related_tracks script to add them

Choose "Show tracks related to playing song" from the menu dot, for the Related Tab of Sideview.

geposted Mon 05 Feb 24 @ 8:56 am
Special thaxxx to Automix team

geposted Fri 09 Feb 24 @ 8:02 pm
Very nice, thanks to the VDJ-Devs.
1+++

geposted Sat 10 Feb 24 @ 9:21 am
Thx to the team for adding this feature to the program. Asking 1 simple request to this to making it slightly easier and that is the ability to link tracks to tracks in a specific deck, by using the right click options.

TIA

geposted Fri 22 Mar 24 @ 4:09 pm