Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sampler start/stop
desosPRO InfinityMember since 2024
Hi
When I start a sample, I want the sample that plays to stop automatically. So I can switch fast. Is that possible?

geposted Sun 28 Jul 24 @ 3:13 pm
Automatically after what ?
Automatically after releasing the button ?
Automatically after playing once ?

In any case, most likely you need to read the VirtualDJ manual in order to understand the different trigger and different sampler modes.
For instance, a samle can stop automatically after you lift your finger, if you set the trigger mode to "hold"
Also a sample can stop after playing only once if you switch it's type to "Drop" mode instead of "Loop"

So, yes, most likely what you're looking for is possible already. But you haven't described what you want in the best way for us to understand and give you a more specific answer.

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/browser/sideview/sampler/index.html

geposted Sun 28 Jul 24 @ 5:33 pm
when I play a sample, if I want to play another sample, and switch between 2 og more samples, I want them to stop exactly when I press play. now they continue to play until I press again. I want them to stop by themself when I start a new sample. hope it make sense.

geposted Sun 28 Jul 24 @ 6:07 pm
If you put your samples in a group, they will mute each other, so if one is playing, it will stop when you hit another one.

geposted Sun 28 Jul 24 @ 6:52 pm
Not working. Can you show me how?`

geposted Sun 28 Jul 24 @ 7:55 pm

geposted Sun 28 Jul 24 @ 8:29 pm