Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Vanced GT Skin
Could somebody point me in the right direction, Cannot find the (Line In- on and off setting) does not show in the custom buttons, It is there in the vdj skin, Maybe overlooking it.

Thanks in advance

geposted Sat 10 Aug 24 @ 7:12 pm

geposted Sat 10 Aug 24 @ 9:20 pm
A massive Thank You for that-I also had to add timecode signal in audio settings to complete, There is no way i would have found that......
The only other thing is the eject track from deck- after playing cannot see that anywhere...This is a great skin.

geposted Sun 11 Aug 24 @ 8:28 pm
The album art display in the deck acts as the eject button - there used to be an option to toggle that but it seems to have been removed in the most recent skin release.

The only problem with this skin is the lack of documentation of its options and where to find them.

geposted Sun 11 Aug 24 @ 8:44 pm
Once again Many Thanks for your help with this. Coming from Traktor and Rekordbox, Getting round the different ways, But so far really enjoying this.

geposted Mon 12 Aug 24 @ 4:19 pm
Np I came from using those two applications as well. You can pretty much get the software exactly what you want it, it just takes a bit of time and effort to understand it and implement what you desire 🍺

geposted Mon 12 Aug 24 @ 6:51 pm