Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just got my hercules dj console but...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

w03paHome userMember since 2003
I just got my hercules dj console this morning and installed it right away. but after starting up virtual dj that came with it and installing the new 1.07 patch for the console i saw that the crossfader was acting really wierd. it was going from the left to the right really fast and if i moved the crossfader on the console nothing happend, also the play buttons didn't work. if i played a track manually with my mouse the light did work in the play button.

I tried another software and i had the exact same problem so it must be the console, and to be absolutley sure i tried it on my laptop and i had the same problem so im sure it's the console.

If anyone else has a solution for this, i would be verry happy :D

geposted Sat 29 Nov 03 @ 5:23 pm
where do u get the 1.07 patch ? i have hercules dj console too, got it today, same problem, i cant use crossfader and also virtual dj came without a cd key, so how will i b able to download the sound effects and extra skins?

geposted Tue 02 Dec 03 @ 10:56 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The virtual dj that came with your controller is a "special edition" It'd made to use only with the controller, and doesn't require or supply a serial number. If you want the full version, and all the attached benifits, like effects and such, you still have to purchase it.

geposted Tue 02 Dec 03 @ 11:00 pm
heh funny, now i gotta spend 120 more dollars for the virtual dj program and with the dj console 250 + 120 = 370 LoL. =(

How can i get my crossfader to work?

geposted Wed 03 Dec 03 @ 12:47 am

geposted Wed 03 Dec 03 @ 12:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)