Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: INFORMATIONS CONCERNING THE LAST JOKES WE RECEIVED...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Dear user,

This last two days some users have created number of accounts like YanX (and not Yan-X) Atomixmp3 Team
Atomixmp3Team and so on in order to post wrong news...

First, To be sure it is a joke you can see the level of the sender : ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE TEAM ARE AT LEAST POWER USER OR DJ
And not a simple 'Newbie'

SO please don't care attention about this joke we will delete them as soon as possible.

Atomixmp3 continue to live, I know the author has real projects for this compagny and I believe in Atomixmp3 at 100% as Dams, as Mama, as all the teamers.

We know the communication is not simple cause to the number of months you wait the new version but as I have already said atomixmp3 compagny was a little compagny (at the begining : two guy... remember Virtual DJ)
I know the author wantsto become bigger so we will become more professional in the next year cause I want to remeber too that atomixmp3 compagny has not ONE YEAR OLD AGAIN !!

Hope you will understand this message,
See you soon here in the general discussion to have I hope - the last news from the author to post here some messages about the new version

Regards,
Yan-X
"Official" (lol) Atomixmp3 Team

geposted Sun 02 Sep 01 @ 4:54 pm
So, why do you think users makes false announcements like the one we saw earlier today and why do you think users like us believe in those "false" messages.
To tell you the truth, I actually felt kind of relieved then I saw that false announcement. I've been visiting the AtomixMP3 pages at least once a day since the rumours of 1.2 started to spread in February, waiting for some news, and when I saw that message from the "AtomixMP3 team" it felt logical - no news at all from the beta testings and broken promises of the release date.
I hope the last days des-information will make you think in a different way.

// Niklas

geposted Sun 02 Sep 01 @ 5:12 pm
Yan-X, do you remember this message posted 18 july ? Haven't seen any news here in this forum so does it mean that I have to study french to get some information out of you ?

----

Yan-X
Overlord of DJs Re: Give us an idea...
posted Wed 18 Jul 01 @ 18:22:49

Sorry GUYS!

As moderator of french forums i have posted every weeks news but i don't have done it here ! sorry !

Here the lastest news:
We have just released the manual of the 1.2 on the website in order the testers will be able to see it and to sent their feedback to us.

Moreover, Pol has re-coded the website, that's why some users has little database problems last times. All is fixed now.

Last, some fixes have been done on the 1.2, and i hope to receive the new alpha release (for internal team only) in the next days.

I will post here the news about the beta stage as soon as possible

geposted Sun 02 Sep 01 @ 5:18 pm
Oh, I wouldn't call the previous posts a joke.

Atomix will potential be in court over an intellectual property right issues, and copyright infringements. And since Atomix is a very small company with limited funds. This will be the end of Atomix software.

The "anonymous" lawyer

geposted Sun 02 Sep 01 @ 6:04 pm
As the producer of the " Atomix Team " post announcement, I was attempting to give some attention to certain issues and I am glad people took it seriously, as I think I made a valid point.

To the person above my post, would you care to expand on your message, as I would like to know what is really going on and what these rumours about lawsuits and copyright infringements are all about, thanks.

geposted Sun 02 Sep 01 @ 9:22 pm
yan f*** you for deleting the messages, you are an*********************************************************************************

geposted Wed 05 Sep 01 @ 9:18 pm
sketchPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Surley if atomix had difficulties with copyrightright issues, what would be going on with the likes of winamp etc?

The problem would be playing unauthorised music in a public place, which is the persons problem not atomix!

Sketch

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 9:56 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
To anonymous :

yes i remember this post and as promised I have posted 4 messages in the general forum and 6 in the french forum.
One every week.

geposted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 5:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)