Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: About ejay ...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

What's the situation between ejay and atomixmp3 for the moment ... like will there be updates for ejay too when atomixmp3 has an update or are they developed seperately?
Greetz, Dj T-Bone

ps : Great CDJ500 skin man!

geposted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 12:25 pm
The CDJ500 skin is indeed very good, but has anyone else found that if you click on the 'sync' button, the BPM is changed to the correct value, but the beats do not automatically sync?

One other thing, the skin is very dark and a strain on the eyes, even with my monitor on full brightness, what about a silver or grey version, or one that is just brigter in all respects so it's easier to see? Just an idea...

Otherwise a great skin, keep 'em coming in.

MiXmAsTeR

geposted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 1:27 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
If you want to have the Atomix magic button, just edit the XML file, and replace the lines:

button action="sync_pitch"

by:

button action="magic"

Dams

geposted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 6:14 pm
Okay, thanks, I'll do that.

geposted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 8:53 pm
Now could somebody please give an answer to the question above please ... tnx

geposted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 9:24 pm
have you tried to open the skin gfx in editor and use gamma correction/brightness/contrast etc filters?

geposted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 10:03 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The skin is made from real pictures of CDJ-500 II decks. So it's the original color.

geposted Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 7:35 am
I opened up the .BMP of the CDJ500 skin and increased the brightness, but now I have no equalizer knobs?! Why? What? And how?

geposted Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 6:13 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I did the same thing... made small adjustment to the brightness, and contrast... viola, no knobs. However, I decided to run it the way it was, and the darkness of it grown on you. Try it, it actually looks pretty cool after a few minutes.

geposted Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 7:04 pm
the knobs are on the lower part of the picture, some editors may not save the file in same format as the original was (there's lot of ways how to store .bmp). Windows Paint on WinXP worked okay for me, though i didn't change brightness yet, just added some additional knobs to increase the range of knob so it's more accurate.

geposted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 4:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)