Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: wave display lags/tears compared to 1.12

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey! I noticed that in the new version the wave display lags/tears compared to 1.12, anybode else noticed this?

The lag especially comes visible when seeking to new song position, the display refreshes a lot slower.

I have 800mhz TNT2 and SB64PCI on WinXP.

geposted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 4:16 pm
I have a 1Ghz Athlon, TNT2 and SBLive on WinXP and have experienced a mild form of the fault you are referring to, but it has only happened after using the computer all day on CPU & memory hungry programs. A reboot cures the problem, in my case anyway. I always do a reboot before doing a mix I'm going to record, it's the best way of ensuring smooth running.

The main problem I'm having now is that with some skins the whole of Atomix runs slowly, especially the file box, when it tries to move to the right, as it does when you hold the mouse pointer over the right hand side of the file selection box, it is VERY slow and jerky and makes the song run jerkily as well. Likewise when I try to browse through the directories to pick the folder my tunes are in, it's very slow. If I go back to the original Atomix skin, however, all is fine again. The skin I'm using now which is having the problem is the sunset one, a nice skin but almost unusable sadly, due to this problem.

Any ideas what's causing it, anybody?

Ta

MiXmAsTeR

geposted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 4:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)