Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 4 out pcmcia laptop soundcard for sale

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ive got a brand new egosys wamibox 4 out soundcard for sale for only $350. These are $499 to buy new

This unit connects to your laptop via the pc card slot and is also powered via that very same connection. It gives you 4 outputs or you can use it as 2 stereo pairs. Also it features a spdif and digital in and output but thats not much use to many of us i would guess. Furthermore this unit has a headphone out and also a mic input, both are 1/4 jacks. Lastly the unit has a midi in and ouput jack.

The 4 main outputs are goldtipped RCA jacks. This unit works great on the dell inspiron laptops ive used. I run the outputs into my external mixer with it.

if your into any computer recording programs its also worth mentioning this unit has MME, direct X, AISO and the new WDM drivers supported so it works with any software programs.

email me at infader1@hotmail.com if you have any questions about this unit.

also its worth noting that the Maudio Quattro is worthless. Its a bit cheaper and says its 4 outputs however thats only using AISO drivers under a program such as cubase. If you read the manual you will find that its only a stereo output under direct x drivers

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 3:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)